Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award




WOW! I've been nominated for this award. I'm speechless...well, not totally! Eyelets in the Seams awarded this to me. How utterly sweet of her and what a TOTAL shock! And I admit to feeling somewhat shamefaced. You see, I had forgotten that she HAD a blog and therefore, there was no link on my blog to hers. Situation resolved. Thank you, Michele. I promise to blog more often, too! ;)

So - Here are the rules of the award (copied from my presenter's blog) ~ 1. Copy the award to your site - 2. Link to the person from whom you received the award - 3. Nominate 7 (gulp...seven??? Are you sure???) other bloggers - 4. Link to those on your blog - 5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated. In no particular order I present this award to:

1. Made by Amanda because she inspires me.
2. Our Family because she's my best girlfriend.
3. Gooch and Sophie. Now I've got to tell you about this blog. I found this link on Debbie Cook's site, Stitches and Seams. These two boston terriers photograph so funny, it makes my sides hurt. I've spent many an hour laughing at these two dogs. Hysterical!! Check out their Halloween photos if you don't believe me.
4. After the Dress . I love her Friday feedback. Lots of times I respond and she always acknowledges it the following Thursday. Cool!
5. Rhoto's Rag. What can I say? A good friend with a huge heart.
6. Wooly in Washington because we collect the same thing: Sheep! Except hers have to be fed.
7. Phew...can't believe I made it this far. I mean, I have some "famous" bloggers on my list and I doubt they would be interested in an award from me...but here goes. Number 7 is Quiltville. My alltime favorite blog to read. I love her scrap quilts. What inspiration and I've made several from her patterns that she freely gives on her site.

Thanks again, Michele!!

7 comments:

catspec said...

FORGOT I HAD A BLOG!? HAHhahhaa...I know - time gets away from us...you are welcome, and you definitely deserve it, your blog is helpful!

Rhoto said...

"A huge heart"!! Wow!! How nice!! And a tummy/bummy that's starting to catch up!! Tee! Hee!!
Thanks a BUNCH, Donna!!
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)

MadeByAmanda said...

Thanks! And I enjoyed checking out the other blogs on your list.

jami1960 said...

Donna, aw...shucks...thanks. You're sweet. I too had great fun visiting your other awardees' blogs. What a great group of "kreativ" folks! Congrats everyone.
Jami

Charisma said...

OH Donna...You are so sweet....HEre I check up on your blog to see what has been happening and I have a little award! I can't wait to see you the first FRIDAY!! I am pulling my hair out with this quarter...Please pray for me.

Gwen said...

Congratulations, Donna! And thanks so much for thinking of me! :)

I'll be accepting and passing it on this weekend - sorry it took me so long...

Take care,
Gweng

tylerjones said...

This is great!
I would love to read more stuff from you.
Silver Bra Straps