Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mystery Quilt Done

Done! Phew. I've said it before. That was GREAT fun. I almost am salivating at the thought of doing another mystery quilt.

I've pinned it up against a quilt on my living room wall, but here it is:


And there are a few surprises in it, too. This brown brick was left over from a duck stamp quilt I did for the local quilt shop, A Fabric Patch. I didn't fussy cut it, but a duck did show through on the edge.


And, of course, Emily loved it. What more to say?


I'm waiting to see the owner's sample with borders on it, but I doubt I'll do any. It's plenty big. Fifty something by seventy something. It's called Old Tobacco Road.

2 comments:

Yoga with Gaileee, E-RYT said...

Thank you for linking to my website!
http://singerfeatherweight221.blogspot.com/

yogawithgaileee at gmail dot com

Rhoto said...

'Miss ya, Donna!! Hope life is full-and-fulfilling and not oh-so-hectic...
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)