Friday, March 7, 2008

Promotion

Well, I have no sewing photos for you tonight. It's been a long week at the office. The best thing that happened to me this week is that I got promoted. I am now officially a Paralegal. I consider it an honor. Before I was technically called "Legal Secretary IV/Paralegal" and the county only considered me a legal secretary. The term "paralegal" was not really used. Now it is! I am no longer a legal secretary. A very nice raise came along with the title. It's a real blessing from God.

The worst thing that happened to me this week was not really that bad. Some might consider it so, but I took it in stride. You see, my prosecutor and myself are in jury trial this week. I was actually called as a rebuttal witness this afternoon. I only had to answer two questions. Short and sweet. But it's the first time I've taken the stand in a jury trial. AND...as a preliminary question about myself, I was asked what my title is...! Guess what I said??? Yup...Paralegal! Tee Hee!!!! :)

And now back to paper piecing for RJR. I've still got to get this quilt done for market in May.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Rhoto said...

Gooooooooo, Donna!!
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal

Donna Hodgson said...

Thank you Rhonda! Very sweet and so was the ecard. Thank Tony for me, too.