Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Etsy

I've become very familiar with the blogs I link to here. I check/read them each day. And I've noticed that Made by Amanda does Etsy alot. I looked into it one time, but didn't think that much about it one way or the other.

Then Saturday last, I decided to look at it again. Since I have a sheep/lamb collection, this is what I found! Brooches. Pins, really. Same maker. Bought all three. Cute, huh?


And I don't wear necklaces alot (hardly ever) because I just don't like that feeling of having some chain around my neck. I tend to wear brooches on my blazer lapels for the office. I have these great faux pearl earrings that I get alot of compliments on and I like wearing them because they're pretty. For a while now, I've been looking for a pearl brooch to wear on my jacket with my earrings (again, since I don't wear necklaces).

Below...it just arrived today. Cheap. Elegant looking. Can't wait to wear it and my earrings next Monday. But don't be mistaken. I'm not looking forward to Monday. I still cannot wait until tomorrow afternoon when I head for my "Quilt til I Wilt" weekend!!


Oh, and more are coming. There is a gorgeous faux garnet/ruby brooch coming AND one hand-painted pansy brooch, too. Stay tuned.

So, a shout out and THANK YOU to Amanda. Oh, and DH thanks you, too...I think!

1 comment:

MadeByAmanda said...

Ha ha! Another Etsy convert. It's addicting.