Saturday, January 12, 2008

Your Current Weather Forecast is...

Snow, Snow, Snow! If you can't see it falling in this picture, double click on it. This shot was just taken a few minutes ago. Gosh...huge snowflakes. I love it!!
And below is how Gizmo and Gadget like to pass the time while it's snowing outside. They are snuggled up like two bugs in a rug!


Meanwhile, I have some housecleaning to do. And the best part is my "alone" time coming up this week. Yes....alone! I have TONS of things I want to do next week....ALONE!!!

Yesterday, the lunch gang I lunch with each Friday held my birthday lunch. I got two more gift cards to my local quilt shop!!! YIPPEE!!! Those two know that those gift cards won't be wasted!

Also, I'd like to take this time to shout out to Rhonda and Tony in Montreal. They surprised phoned me on Christmas and sang (each on an extension in their home) "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and then last Wednesday on my birthday, they phoned and sang "Happy Birthday" to me. It was very SWEET! And they should hire out. The two of them honestly sound GREAT! Thanks Rhonda and Tony. Between you two and my new "friend" on myspace, you all made my day!

And for you out there that are reading this and are pray-ers, please pray for Earl. It's a long story and I don't know that I can "officially" go into here because of the confidentiality agreement I signed with my office, but suffice to say he was shot (he's a deputy sheriff here, but he was off-duty) and has undergone a couple of surgeries and needs prayer for healing. I've heard he's not "out of the woods" yet. So...I ask you out there to please pray for him. I'll post updates this week. Thank you!


1 comment:

Rhoto said...

Gosh, Donna, do you think we SHOULD quit our day jobs?? Tee! Hee! from two (2) retirees in Montreal. (We sing 24/7 together, eh.)
As far as the snow is concerned, we've had 20, 30 & 40 cm snowfalls so far!! Beautiful, eh!! We're the only ones out walking in it. Don't anyone "dare me" or I'll flop down and make an "Angel"!!
Warm greetings & a soft hug,
Tony and Rhonda in Montreal