Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year and St. Patrick's Day...already???

Ok, in the previous post, I showed you "The Seasoned Quilter" wallhanging I've been working on for the quilt shop. Below is St Patrick's Day.

Here is a close up of the shamrock garland. This one was "totally" fun to do!


And...I just love her eyes. Doesn't it remind you of the old "coke bottle bottom" glasses??


And...here "we" are right after midnight...(self portrait). Do we look tired, or what???

Happy New Year everyone! Oh, and I want take this opportunity to thank all of you that leave such nice, complimentary comments. I appreciate them AND you. :)

2 comments:

Rhoto said...

I STILL say, "You're a HOOT, Donna!!" What nice, warm words you said...
Soft hug back at ya,
Rhonda in Montreal

Julie said...

Hi Donna, Thanks for your Feb 9th reply. If you could email me the Singer machine manual at westall.j@gmail.com that would be amazing!

Thanks so much,
Julie