Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Heart Bargello, Part 2

Well, I've been chugging along on the Heart Bargello quilt. We gals get together next weekend to sew these up. They want me to teach, so I've given myself a huge head start. Besides, I'll probably have something else to sew while there and that way I can get up from my machine often for interruptions from the "students".

Here is the first dozen or so rows on my design wall. The small wallhanging on the left is for my "new" kitchen. I'll show it to you later when it's quilted.

Remember, you can click on the picture to enlarge it.


Here is a very good closeup of the tiny squares that make this picture happen! It is so cool sewing it up and I am loving it. Already looking forward to when I can do another one. It's not a pain at all!



And below, it's on my machine. I've already sewn the vertical rows and now I'm putting them together. Easy peasy. Honest.


Stay tuned for more of the Heart Bargello.

Have a safe Halloween. I'll be passing out candy and Gospel tracts. No sense in letting this pagan holiday interfer with putting the Gospel into tiny hands, huh?

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Charisma said...

YEs--"Teacher" I think you should show pics of the beautiful panels--that hmmmmhmm "I have sewn" , just to show the variety of colors--haha. I also think you should display your beauty at the quilt shop when a it is done--those are beautiful colors!

Donna Hodgson said...

Ahem...that's Madam Teacher to you...:)