Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Chairs Have It!!

Well, the long awaited chairs have arrived! We've been waiting for our finishing touches to arrive since I've redone the living room with new carpet and paint.

Below, Emily has totally made herself to home on one. We haven't even had time to remove the tags!!!

And here is Gadget (in the chair) and Gizmo checking them out. New smells. Gizmo says "Well Gadget, are they going to be comfy?" I think Gadget is saying "I don't know about comfy, but they smell like they were made by a German Shepherd!"



And now all we need is an interior decorator. I've got the carpet I love, the walls painted the way I like it and new chairs. Now for some wall hangings and other misc. trappings that decorators are known for. But alas, that will have to wait until....hmm...I don't know when. I have no taste in decorating and DH probably would not be thrilled to have a decorator in the house. So...I'll just have to do it myself. I have in mind to do a smaller bargello style quilt for the wall.

Time will tell. But until then, the chairs are winners!

Have a blessed week everyone!

3 comments:

Rhoto said...

Hi Donna! A Donna quilt would look WONDERFUL!! Then you could pick colour(s) out for accents...
Rhonda in Montreal (who has never decorated anything but herself in her life)
"No charge!"

Bev said...

Yummy chairs! Good luck fighting the cats for them! :)

Charisma said...

Well I may have to make it over there one of these days to see your new chairs! It is such a hike!