Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blue Skies Smiling at Me...

Nothing but Blue Skies, do I see....

Am I the only one here who recognizes that Irving Berlin song? I hope not and if I'm not alone, shout out to me about it.

Well, I've gone and done it. I "upgraded" (the proper techy talk) to a new digital camera and as you can see, it's B L U E !

It's officially called the Panasonic Lumix DMC FX10 digital camera. It's 6 mp. Not alot anymore, but twice as much as I was using. It's smaller and most importantly, is FASTER. My Fugifilm A330 was/is great, but it takes forever to start up. There were times when I'd miss a shot because I was still waiting for the green light!! ARRGGGHHHH. So, problem solved.


Sorry for the flash in this one. And those scratches aren't on the LCD screen as they appear. I put a protective cover over the screen by buying some screen protectors that are actually made for some sort of video game thingy. StuffMart...$6.88. Cheap insurance, huh?

So, from now on, you may notice a difference in the shots I take. Then again....

Have a blessed weekend everyone. See you in church!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats on the new camera - the color is so fun!