Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Seminole Table Runner, Part II

Ok, here is the finished tablerunner. I've had it done, just haven't blogged on it yet.
It measures 18x54. A nice long size. I quilted it on my Bernina 150QE using varigated green-to-red 100% cotton thread. The below picture shows it on my design wall with the last borders on it.


Here it is (both sides) on my kitchen table. I just love that green batik with the trees. Remember, click on the picture for a close up.

And here is a close up of the top showing the "meandering" that I did with the varigated thread.

Not a great job, but it's fine. The quilt shop was happy.

The matching placemats are done except for the binding. I didn't have enough green batik (actually saving it for another project), so I bought a nice snowflake red on red for it.

Nice to get another UFO done!

1 comment:

Charisma said...

Very nice! although I saw it in person. You always do a great job Donna!