Friday, July 13, 2007

The Lamb of God...

Today, I thought I'd blog about my collections. First up is my collection of lambs. I collected them because Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. That's you and me. We need Jesus.

I've been collecting them for a few years now and here they are on display on my dresser. I haven't officially counted them yet.

The three below are some of my favorites. They are Christmas lambs. From left to right they are Eli, Zeb and Jake. Eli even has his own little lamb. I normally cut all tags off my lambs, but these three I didn't because they have such cute Biblical names. I love their garb, too.


And the lamb below is one I sewed myself. He's a Rumpled Quiltskin. That's the name of the pattern. This company has several animals you can sew. Farm animals and zoo animals, I think, are the classifications. I saw this lamb pattern and had to sew it up.


Ok, I counted 17 in the first picture. I know there is one at my office I got last Easter. That seems to be the time of year to buy them. And a co-worker bought me a statue of a lady holding a lamb. So that's 19 altogether.


Next up will be my collection of Queen Elizabeth II coronation souvenirs. Exciting, huh? Well, I gotta collect something!

Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

Charisma said...

You lamb collection is very cute!