Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lunch and Quilting

Ok, Charisma and I did that "lunch" thing again today, except one remarkable event took place. She showed up! All kidding aside...I really love lunching with her. It's the highlight of my week. The restaurant we dined at was a nice walk from my office, so I got some exercise to boot! While we were leaving, Charisma got a call and left quickly. So, while I was there paying the bill I saw two old friends and they summoned me to their table and we had a nice "little" chat. It was great to see them. Overall, a perfect lunch! :)

Now...on to the good stuff! Quilting!! My other passion.

Today I received fabric and block patterns for The super secret Shop Hop quilt that won't be revealed until October 2007. My local quilt shop isn't sure of the exact design, but wants me to go ahead and put the blocks together. Then they will decide how to finish them off. Hint: They're thinking of a mitered border.

As you can see from my site, I've figured out how to LINK! That was fun to learn and sure is quick for me to navigate around rather than having to go to "bookmarks" on my favorites menu!

I'm sure there's more to learn here...so off I go! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Charisma said...

Donna--I am glad you had the "Perfect" Lunch and that I could be a part of it this time:)